We want to make clear the steps that have been taken for the past 3 weeks in preparation for the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and why we will continue trading and are open for business, working in a safe considerate manner.
As a small family business we do have considerable control over our environment and we are not open to the public. We have enough stock here to last us for many months and will continue to list new tools every week. We have effectively isolated ourselves between our home and our workplace, following all precautions set out by the UK government.
All members of our family will adhere to self isolation rules in the event of showing Any Covid-19 symptoms, without exception and refrain from visiting our workshops.
- Refurbishment – is carried out on all items but it takes a further 3 weeks and often longer before each tool is offered for sale in our newly listed page, all other items on sale in will have been in stock longer than this without any handling.
- The tools are packed every day, we wear designated protective gloves and full face masks as per the restoration process needs.
- The parcels are then booked in for collection by couriers who are 3rd party companies who are also working to strict rules for the safety of everyone .
- Government guidelines for customers shopping online when receiving any goods via post is that they should be opened and packaging discarded and people should immediately wash their hands. Note: This should apply to all outside goods coming into your home.
- Please be reassured the tools bought here will also have been isolated in the package for at least 72 hrs during transit.
Whilst we recognise these measures seem extreme to some, we hope this will reassure those who are taking this pandemic seriously, that we are all on the same side.
Take Care and wishing you all the best during these difficult times.