This notice falls under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who We Are
43 Edwards Rd, Norwich, Norfolk, England, NR7 8QW
How To Contact Us
We can be reached via the contact form on our website.
Personal Data We Collect
- Email address;
- Newsletter: opens, clicks, opt-ins; Unsubscribed details until deleted.
List the information that we store but that is not identifiable:
- Logs of emails sent;
- Support enquiries by email.
Consent to Collect
We collect data from users that have created accounts with us and through sales whereby consent to communicate is necessary to process orders. The legal basis for us to collect the data is to be able to provide you with a service.
Your Data, Your Rights
- You can request a copy of their data which we will provide within 30 days;
- You can request your data to be anonymised which we will do within 30 days;
- While we will do everything we can to keep our service secure, in the event of a data breach or misuse, we will inform our users of what happened and what we have done to put it right within 30 days.
Services and Third Parties
Tooltique relies on third party services to maintain its own services. Tooltique never shares or resell any of its data to other businesses or organisations not directly connected to us.
- PayPal UK
- PayPal, US;
- Google Analytics.
Length of Data Collection
Tooltique will keep identifiable data for an undetermined amount of time or until the user asks us to anonymise and / or delete their data.
Newsletter & Account Statistics and Reporting
Tooltique records behavioural data, such as opens and clicks, for emails Tooltique sends itself.
Tooltique does not collect behavioural data on behalf of its users.
Tooltique collects data from users’ accounts for security reasons, to monitor deliver-ability.
- Email addresses of recipients
Who Has Access to Our Data?
Data at Tooltique is not shared or sold with any third party.
Tooltique staff have access to users data for the purpose of providing services.
No personal identifiable data is stored on staff computers.
We do not use contractors for any maintenance or upgrades to this website ensuring all data held is secure.